Please enjoy the following live video testimonials;
- Babe (Sunbagammal Pillay)- PCA - Aged Care Facility Video overview: Babe explains how SIM® takes out the guesswork in determining the resident's actual continence issues, especially for new residents where incontinence issues would normally go undetected.
- Joanne Llewellyn - Deputy Facility Manager
Video overview: Joanne advises from a managers perspective how SIM® has reduced costs while the level of continence care has increased with positive outcomes for residents in reducing falls and the use of woundcare products.
- John Stuart - CEO - Twilight Aged Care
Video overview: John explains how he was very excited when he first heard about SIM® technology that can assist carers in providing continence management for individual residents. He explains what benefits SIM® has provided to Twilight Aged Care.
- Zephania Chipato – PCA - Aged Care Facility
Video overview: Zephania advised how SIM® is an easy way to determine an appropriate toileting program for individual residents based on their urine voiding pattern.
- Monica Zepeda PCA - Aged Care Facility
Video overview: Monica sees SIM® as an easy technology to obtain an accurate continence profile of the resident so an effective continence care plan can be developed
- Janelle Wilson – EEN - Aged Care Facility
Video overview: Janelle explains the benefits of moving away from a manual continence assessment to a SIM® assessment and how it gives the carer a clearer understanding of the resident’s continence needs especially in toileting and continence aid use. The outcome gives the resident peace of mind and healthier skin condition.
- Maryann Fraser - PCA - Aged Care Facility
Video overview: Maryann explains how SIM® provides an accurate toileting schedule which makes the toileting more successful for the resident while optimising the carers time.
- Daniel Bialecki – EEN - Aged Care Facility
Video overview: Daniel explains from an Enrolled Nurse perspective how SIM® provides you with a better understanding of the resident's voiding pattern (bladder chart) so care staff can accurately develop a continence care plan to implement effective toileting times and appropriate use of continence aids for the resident.
- Resident - Maroba Living Community
Video overview: The resident explains how SIM® helps in planning her continence requirements while on an outing with family to reduce any unfortunate accidents.
- Viv Allanson – CEO - Maroba Living Community
Video overview: Viv gives a CEO perspective of what manual continence assessments were like in the past and how things have changed dramatically since the implementation of SIM® into Maroba Aged Care Facility. She explains how SIM® gives a more accurate picture of the resident’s continence needs, which has helped reduce falls and continence related behaviours.